Sunday, June 24, 2012

the voices in the heavy night air are keeping me awake tonight.  the voices inside my mind are not much better.  this week i have been going to bed much earlier and today i was so disappointed at my new body schedule that a cloud of depression hung over me most of the day. 

reworking the routines yet again, moving classes back to the evening, after my favorite chat partner left for the summer.  i wish i had had more warning, we had finally worked out a schedule that both of us enjoyed

i can feel my summer slipping away from me already.  the heat is too much and i do nothing out side at all.  i've just started my summer job, but the money from that is already spoken for, catching up on past due utilities and some plumbing that simply can not wait any longer.  a few repairs on the house, just the minor things.  i am hoping to eek out enough for a washing machine, but i can't really see that happening.  i'll just have to get used to going to the laundramat once a week, it won't take that long if i bring my clothes home to dry them. 

life in limbo always wears on me, and this time is no different.  i can feel the pull but have not the inclination to answer it
and so i work, and do my classes, and sort things, and work some more.  there has been much work lately.  for that i am grateful and truly blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment