Saturday, March 31, 2012

Another week of work lost, another near collapse.  Another "start over from the beginning" week ahead of me.  This week end I'll rest and face the challenge of the new week sometime on Sunday. 

And then, it will be setting those precious routines all over again.  One at a time, until the whole page is in place, something that has not happened since before I went to my sister's house last.

So my morning routine is not so bad.  I should be able to get through at least a part of that.  Feed the cats.  Check the laundry.  Do some yoga.  Eat breakfast.  Shower.  Get dressed. 
If I can get thru the first hour every day next week, I'll be ready to add something from the afternoon routine.  That one is all work, and I am so ready to get back to work.  There is so much to do.   That will be week two. 
And maybe during week two, I can start adding my evening routine.  I need to be able to get back to Etsy and Ebay and making money, or the whole idea of fighting to live will be for naught.

Face each day and get through the one in front of me.  This one is almost over, one more than I made it through.  This is a good day.

So petrified, I"m so scared to step into this ride
What if i lose my heart and fail declined
I won't fogive me if I give up trying

No comments:

Post a Comment