Monday, March 5, 2012

Looking out the window today, I find myself dreaming of going away.  The winter dreary is more difficult every year and altho the tornado alley is not a good idea, I find myself wanting more and more to move south and create a new life.
I look at pictures of houses and I've started a list for my "dream house", the desires and must have list.  A great kitchen.  Space for a studio.  A yard that I can plant with herbs and flowers and a kitchen garden. 
Of course the real problem is knowing where to go, and knowing how to accomplish this move with no money to be had.  Even if I was to be able to sell the house, I am not sure I would have enough money to buy a house, and the taxes of not re investing would be very difficult
And still I dream.  Someone to share my dream with.  And a house, in the south, in the sunshine and warmth.  Is that really too much to ask for
Dream board, here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment