Saturday, March 3, 2012

Snow and more snow

Finally now that winter is almost over, we are getting our winter storms.  The last two have been wet, heavy snows that stuck to the trees and made driving a mess. 

Today’s snow was over 5 inches, and I watched it falling as I set about my morning routine.   well, actually my afternoon routine because I seem to have decided to sleep all morning.

Ebay is doing great again this week and I’m so happy to be getting more of the decluttering done.  I need to be more careful about researching the prices of things that I want to sell, almost sold a valuable book for less than $6.00.  Patterns going for almost $12.  Feels so good to see everything going to a new home.

The goal was to have the basement clean and organized by March first, and I’ve not even got the storage room done yet, but I”ll have to add another room a week to stay on task and try to push harder to make decisions on what to keep and what to let go of. 

So much uncertainty makes the decisions even harder, that is for sure.  I think I’ll just stare at the snow a while longer….

No comments:

Post a Comment