Saturday, December 10, 2011

.....one step back

I know that I've been doing too much. Not enough rest and pushing for just a little more energy. I did sit between jobs yesterday and I did rest, but I guess not enough. That little nebulizer machine is my friend and constant companion. I am almost out of the medication they sent me home with, but I'll cross that bridge as I get to it. For now, it seems to be my life line.

The medication makes my shakey, but that is a small price to pay for a deep breath. I've finished with the steriods, and so I am hoping that my eyesight improves and I'll be back to my normal in just a couple of days.

I've been doing a lot of cleaning and wanting to declutter even more. My sister wants me to come live by her and sometimes I think that might be the best option. No matter what my decision is, I still have way too much stuff to deal with and I need to be able to get rid of a good part of it.

I want to start decorating the house today. I am so anxious to get started, thinking it might make me feel like something is normal.

Normal is highly overrated and rather denotes a lack of courage.
So be it

No comments:

Post a Comment