Tuesday, April 8, 2014

It has been such a very long time since I wrote.  Life has truly gotten in the way of doing what I want to do. 
In spite of the date, spring is still just around the corner.  We are allowed a glimpse every now and then, but the grass is just now showing some green and only a few plants have been brave enough to start the journey toward the summer sun
I planted some bulbs by my front walk last fall and I am anxious to see if any of them are brave enough to pop up in the next couple of weeks.  Some of the flowering bushes around me do have buds and yes, there are signs of life every where

In the mean time I have taken a full time job and I am working and commuting and working and commuting and wishing there was a better answer to getting the bills paid and putting money in savings.  The job is less than ideal: doing in bound calls for a company that I think has some questionable business practices... but it is paying some bills and allowing me to put some money in savings for the summer to come

And summer is coming.  I am truly again counting the days, wishing for warmth and more sunshine and long walks. 
I'm even thinking about concerts on the square and festivals and Dane Dances.  I just can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment